Soup & SoHo - Team SoHo's Annual Fundraiser is Nov 6th, 2021
Why are we fundraising?
Soup & SoHo is an annual fundraiser to celebrate and support Team Soldier Hollow athletes. The fundraiser has happened for over 20 years and features soups and other goodies from several of our wonderful regional restaurants/chefs. Thanks in part to funds raised at last year's Soup & SoHo, we have a new van on the way! This year, due to continued Covid-19 considerations, the event will have an online and in-person component on November 6th featuring a broad selection of fantastic auction items that our athlete families and coaches procure from local businesses. The funds raised from the auction directly support Team Soldier Hollow and help offset the 70% of program costs that aren’t covered by athlete tuition. Our goal this year is to raise $15,000 for athlete development programs!
When is Soup & SoHo?
The Fundraiser will launch November 1st at 6am with an online auction. The Online Auction will conclude on Nov 6th at 7:15pm to coincide with close of the Live Auction.
How Can I Get involved?
- Join us for the Official Soup & SoHo Gala on November 6th from 6-8pm. Purchase tickets below.
- Please consider donating an auction item donation. For additional information, please DOWNLOAD THE INFORMATION PACK. If you prefer to provide direct financial support please select that option below.
Required Athlete Participation
- Each athlete will be asked to secure donation items with a value of $75 for Devo/Devo+/Comp Rec XC & BIA or $100 for Comp XC or BIA.
- If you prefer not to solicit items for the auction, families may choose to make an equivalent cash contribution in the amount of $75 for Devo/Devo+/Comp Rec XC/BIA or $100 for Comp XC/BIA.
- Additionally, we require help from all athletes on November 6th at the event from 5-8:30pm. Each athlete will be assigned a job to carry out to help make sure the event comes off smoothly.
- Families can start looking for donations now. All donations are tracked using a handy dandy Google Doc – Click Here to get started. Check the sheet to make sure the business you want to ask hasn't already been approached.
- Download the Soup & SoHo Information & Donation Form.
- Provide PAGE 1 to each potential donor so they have information about our programs and the fundraiser.
- Fill out PAGE 2 for each donated item (one form per item) and turn the form in to Coach Gerrit, Coach Zach or Coach Mix WITH the item.
- Donations are DUE OCTOBER 20th. This deadline is critical so we can get the auction website built out in time for the November 1st launch.