Fall Programs start September 14th! Contact Zachary Hall with any questions - email@example.com 435.709.3466
- Download Scholarship Application and complete (if applicable) – ) DUE Sept 20th!
- Register Online (If you plan to apply for a scholarship, wait until AFTER scholarship decisions are announced on Sept 30 to register. In the meantime, please let Zach Hall know that you plan to join a program - firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete Online Venue Waiver for each participant – (New waiver required on May 1st each year).
- Complete Medical Release & Travel Waiver.
- Sign Up for a Medical Physical with our partner on September 21st with Dr Tayler and Dr Warnick at Intermountain Healthcare (new requirement for all U16 and older athletes!). OR provide proof of current physical. Download Mental Health Questionnaire to fill out ahead of time.
- Purchase required equipment at Team Night(s) offered week of Sept 21st.
- Complete SafeSport training - required for athletes 18 years and older www.safesport.org or through USSS or USBA.
- Watch for invite to create an account on GreatCoach app if you haven't already done so - this is where we track SafeSport.
- ALL BIATHLETES - Make sure you have a current USBA athlete membership (www.usbiathlon.org) - required to shoot at Soldier Hollow.
- Routinely check team website for updates!